Sometimes you need to realign to your vision, especially if you find yourself caught up in your daily to-dos and BAM you are unmotivated? It’s like one day you are all inspired and full of go-go juice and the next day you can’t even decide where to start or what to work on.
And that is really how it shows up in your life when you ventured off your path.
You don’t know what to do.
You are constantly distracting yourself maybe by endlessly scrolling through Facebook and you may be even binge-watching the latest show on Netflix.
And at the end of the day, you are frustrated because nothing really got done.
But here’s the thing, even in those moments things are happening. It’s in those moments where you will expand, grow, transform and being called to reconnect with yourself.
And there is a process, and yes there always is.
Check in with yourself!
It’s time, to be honest with you and how you are showing up? To acknowledge where you have been hiding and maybe given into fear.
To acknowledge where you have been hiding and maybe given into fear.
- Where in your life and business are you feeling the disconnect?
- Write it all out, let it flow like the water from the hills.
- This release of words will collect at the bottom like a pool of water.
- This where the change begins, by acknowledging all those little pieces that feel like a small part of untruth.
- Sit with this knowledge and embrace the process of unbecoming so that once again you can reconnect to you.
Rewrite your Vision
When you know what isn’t working and you uncovered the fears, the thoughts and beliefs that have led you astray, it’s time to write your vision once again.
It’s the process of finding your way on the map when you got lost for just a moment.
- Write the vision for 90-days, 6-months or a year.
- Give yourself permission to write out what you want to be, do and have and feel yourself come alive with excitement.
- Highlight the be, do and have’s and turn them into goals because once they are transformed, you define your actions steps and make a plan.
- Commit to the plan, remind yourself of how it feels to have achieved your be, do and have goals and watch yourself get out of bed in the morning ready to take action, even through the mundane tasks.
And anytime you feel stuck and unmotivated – rinse, lather and repeat so you can get yourself back into the groove.
To help you realign to your vision, I have created this free dreams + goals workbook.