Be a Regular Contributor to The Rebels Den! Our community loves to receive actionable inspiration and motivation for an improved life, business, and the world all around! Change can be hard and we want our readers to know that something better is possible.
Because here you get to
- Touch and change lives with your story + message.
- Support how people can create change in their life + business.
- Connect with a global audience that continues to grow!
- Share your unique voice and messages because we love that!
- Share your bio underneath your article about who you are and what you do, including a photo of you, a link to your website and links to your social media.
You are welcome to submit articles in your area of expertise that relates to the overarching categories below.
- Special Needs Parenting
- Dreams + Goals
- Rituals + Habits
What Contributors and Guest Bloggers receive:
1. Exposure to an expansive and global audience of rebels, creatives and multi-passionates. At the time of writing this, The Rebels Den has 6K+ Facebook fans and 500+ newsletter subscribers. Your guest post will be shared on our social media networks, The Rebels Den Community and in our weekly newsletter.
2. Author byline at the end of your contribution with photo and a place for you to share your links!
Being a regular contributor to The Rebels Den allows you access to my community!
With that being said, we do want to feature and share your unique voice! No two people go through the same experience and come out with the same/similar opinions and thoughts.
And yet we want to ensure that we are inspiring and motivating people into action to create the change they are seeking. Please help our readers to grow through whatever messages you share.
We absolutely are not about division but rather about our own unique experiences so that the readers know and feel they are not alone in this world.
Here at the Rebels Den, we are solution-focused because we don’t believe you have to stay where you are but you perhaps need a bit of a starting point and that is in fact what we hope to offer here!
Ok ready to submit your blog post? Download and read The Rebels Den Submission Agreement for the submission guidelines.
I try not to reject articles because I believe all voices should be heard and shared, with the exception of hate speech and the like. If I think that some changes are necessary I will let you know. If for any reason I think your post isn’t a fit here I will also let you know, there’s nothing worse than waiting and wondering.
There are a few additional guidelines you can check out here and as always if you have questions, I am always available to answer! Make 2021 the year where you are a regular contributor!