We would love for you to contribute to The Rebels Den!
We welcome individual bloggers to contribute high-quality content to The Rebels Den website.
You can submit for consideration an original article (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with content based on your personal experiences and/or professional expertise, and we will review it for publication on our site.
Why Write for The Rebels Den?
Because here you get to
- Touch and change lives with your story + message.
- Support how people can create change in their life + business.
- Connect with a global audience that continues to grow!
- Share your unique voice and messages because we love that!
- Share your bio underneath your article about who you are and what you do, including a photo of you, a link to your website and links to your social media.
The Articles We Welcome
Our community loves to receive actionable inspiration and motivation for an improved life, business, and the world all around! Change can be hard and we want our readers to know that something better is possible.
You are welcome to submit articles in your area of expertise that relates to the overarching categories below.
- Rituals + Habits
- Special Needs Parenting
- Dreams + Goals
Rebels don’t like rules, but some guidelines are necessary!
One of our values at The Rebels Den is that we are a community where everyone is welcome and no one is left behind. Everyone deserves to be heard, have their unique view and opinion and we respect people of all countries, ethnicities, cultures, creeds, and beliefs.
With that being said, we do want to feature and share your unique voice! No two people go through the same experience and come out with the same/similar opinions and thoughts.
And yet we want to ensure that we are inspiring and motivating people into action to create the change they are seeking. Please help our readers to grow through whatever messages you share.
We absolutely are not about division but rather about our own unique experiences so that the readers know and feel they are not alone in this world.
Here at the Rebels Den, we are solution-focused because we don’t believe you have to stay where you are but you perhaps need a bit of a starting point and that is in fact what we hope to offer here!
With all that being said, below are the “Do and Don’t” guidelines for guest writing for The Rebels Den. Please check these out before submitting an article.
Submit Original Posts: Posts must be unique and original toThe Rebels Den. Posts must not have been published or submitted elsewhere online or offline (including your personal blog) or be used in the future for distribution on other sites (including your personal blog).
Bring Your Unique Voice: We share a wide range of topics and have a large body of material available to our community. You can add value to this existing collection by bringing your own unique voice and views. Please write from your soul, based on personal experience and/or professional expertise.
Choose a Great Title: Think about what people want to know more about, the thing they perhaps need to learn, what they want to achieve or the challenge they are trying to overcome! And then write your title to clearly speak to their need.
Don’t send articles that have been, or will be, published elsewhere: We only accept original, unique content that has not previously been published. If an article is accepted on The Rebels Den, that article must not later be republished/reproduced anywhere else without express written agreement withThe Rebels Den.
Don’t send SEO-boosted or promotional articles: We don’t accept articles that are designed to boost SEO, to plug a brand name, or for the sole purpose of promoting yourself, a product or service! That is why we have Sponsorship available here!
Don’t send topic ideas: I’ve already given you an umbrella of topics, instead, just submit your complete article for the review!
Ok ready to submit your article? Download and read The Rebels Den Submission Agreement for the submission guidelines.
But real quick,
Please submit only 1 post at a time. You can always write more but here at The Rebels den we have a really small team (of 1) and I want to read your submission and that takes time but we also want to ensure that other writers get to participate in the fun.
When your article is accepted, I will let you know within 14 days of receiving your article with an anticipated date of going live! I will then email you again once it is on the blog so you can share it far and wide!
I try not to reject articles because I believe all voices should be heard and shared, with the exception of hate speech and the like. If I think that some changes are necessary I will let you know. If for any reason I think your post isn’t a fit here I will also let you know, there’s nothing worse than waiting and wondering.
By submitting articles to The Rebels Den you acknowledge that:
- Submitting an article for consideration does not guarantee that it will be published.
- The Rebels Den does not pay for content contributed at this time but is subject to change.
- You accept any form of editing The Rebels Den considers to be reasonable and necessary.
- When an article is published on our site, it is then owned by The Rebels Den and you are not permitted to re-publish that content anywhere else, including on your own site, without prior approval fromThe Rebels Den.
We reserve the right to:
- Decline articles submitted, without providing reasons.
- Adjust article titles where necessary, to help optimize reader engagement for your article.
- Make basic edits to articles (including but not limited to spelling, grammar, and paragraph/sentence structure for the purpose of improving readability).