Most people make space for regular evaluation towards the end of the year. But you – and I – can evaluate more than once a year because there are moments where an evaluation is preferred sooner rather than later.
When setting goals – not resolutions – it makes sense to see where you’ve progressed – the goals you hit or missed and what will help you keep going while looking ahead (but not too far, cause you don’t want to get overwhelmed).
With that said, every day, week or month you have the opportunity to evaluate where you have been, where you are and where you’re going! As part of my daily practice, I reflect on my wins and what could use some improvement.
In fact, I think it’s important that a regular review is of the essence when you’re stepping into your own power and unleash yourself.
And there are questions you can ask yourself to help you evaluate your progress:
- At the beginning of the day, what will success look like?
- At the end of the day, did this day matter?
When setting your goals:
- How will you measure your progress?
- What brings you happiness and joy? (Psst: do more of those!)
- What’s working? What isn’t working?
- What’s holding me back?
- If something held me back, what can I do to change that?
- Who in my circle can I lean on for support?
- Where and with whom can I be of more support?
- What excites me right now?
- What doesn’t excite me? What can I do about it?
Don’t wait until the end of the year to evaluate but instead make it a regular practice.
And to help you get started, I have opened the doors to The Gathering! A 3-months mastermind experience that will help you get clear on your goal, discover what’s getting in the way and make space for evaluation in the journey.
Don’t wait to commit to this experience! We kick off March 4th, 2020!