How To Create A Successful Blog: The Simplest, Easiest Way to Start Your Dream Blog
Are you struggling to find time to write and create content for your blog? Do you feel like your creative juices are just not flowing lately? Are you tired of reading about other people’s successes and wanting to be a part of that? If so, this guide is for you! Whether you’re looking for an online persona, a way to promote your business or a hobby that will bring you joy every day, this guide will show you how to create a successful blog in no time at all. Furthermore, this article will give you the basics of building a successful blog from scratch with no technical knowledge required. So keep reading for the ultimate step-by-step guide on building your own successful blog from start to finish!
Can Blogging Be Easy?
The short answer is no. Although many people think blogging is just a case of typing up thoughts, creating content and publishing it into the world, that’s not the reality. There’s a lot more to it than that. From creating an interesting and exciting blog and building an engaged and loyal audience to monetizing your site and earning passive income, many steps need to be taken to get to where you want to be as a blogger. But don’t worry; once you learn how to start a blog, you’ll discover that blogging is relatively easy. You need some patience, perseverance, and dedication to get there.
Your blog’s purpose and goal
Before you start writing, you must decide your blog’s purpose and goal. There are a few questions you can ask yourself to help with this:
- What do you want to write about?
- Where do you want to take the audience with your blog?
- Who do you want to target with your blog?
These are just a few things you can use to help establish your blog’s purpose and goal. Then, once you know what they are, you can think about how to achieve those goals and aims.
Pick a blogging platform and get started with HTML
You’ve finished your intro; now it’s time to pick a blogging platform and get started with HTML. There are a lot of options when it comes to choosing a blogging platform, but we recommend Bluehost. While you don’t need technical skills to start blogging, it’s always a good idea to look into hosting with someone you trust. Bluehost is trusted and certified by WordPress.org, making it easy to pick up and use right away. It has good security features, is easy to set up, and has excellent support options. You can start your blog on Bluehost with just a few clicks. However, you can use whichever platform to start your blog.
Add Google-Friendly SEO to your site
Now that you’ve created a blog, the next step is to add a little bit of Google-friendly SEO to your site. This is something that only a small number of bloggers actually do, but it’s so important it deserves an entire section of its own. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Create a Google-friendly URL for your blog (e.g. your-blog-name.com/).
- Register your new URL with Google Webmaster Tools.
- Add your blog’s URL to your website’s header tags.
- Add your blog’s URL in the head> section of each page of your website.
Use high-quality images
Often a great way to draw readers into your blog is to entice them in with some high-quality photographs. Unfortunately, low-quality photographs do not look attractive and can actually put potential readers off your blog. Still, it can be difficult trying to find good-quality photographs that are free to use. This is why you should try and find royalty free stock images for commercial use, as these images are usually of good quality and will look excellent on your blog page.
Leverage your existing audience and earn passive income from your blog
Once you’ve built up a following on your blog, the next step is to monetize and monetize your site as quickly as possible. This is something a lot of bloggers don’t do at first, so hopefully, it’ll be different for you. You can earn passive income by using these simple strategies:
- Add advertisements on your blog. You can either use Google Ads or Microsoft Bing Ads, depending on which ad platform you’ve chosen to use.
- Add affiliate links to your blog posts. You can use Amazon Associates, Etsy Links, and ClickBank to help generate extra income from your blog.
- Sell your own products and services on your site. Publish your own e-books, white papers, and reports. You can do this on sites like Scribd, Wattpad, and Shufuku.
- Offer consulting services on your blog from things like how-to guides, expert interviews, and web content. Give talks and provide educational content for companies and organizations.