Self-Esteem and Self-Worth Affirmations are statements you say to yourself that are typically stated in the present and as if they have already happened that help you set intentions to get what you want.
They help boost self-confidence, create inner peace, spread love, and joy that is within you. Affirmations can be used for any personal development and growth purpose. This is one of the best ways to create the dreams you want, and a lot of it has to do with manifesting the things you find important in life.
Here are 20 Self-Esteem and Self-Worth Affirmations for you to use!
- I am worth more than what others think of me.
- I am strong, beautiful, and positive.
- With every breath I take, I will breathe in self-love; with every exhale I take, I will breathe out the negative energy.
- With this feeling of worth and this positive energy, I will take on the day.
- I am mentally strong.
- I am physically strong.
- I move on and let things go, this makes me strong.
- I am strong enough to be on my own.
- I am strong enough to know when I need to walk away.
- I do not give away my inner power to negative people.
- I will share my inner power with others.
- I have learned from my mistakes and have the strength to move forward.
- I expel unproductive thoughts from my mind.
- I will put my energy into meaningful things.
- I will teach my family about inner strength.
- I will set an example for others to follow.
- I am strong enough to be uncomfortable.
- I am strong enough to be put outside of my comfort zone.
- My body vibrates positive strength and energy.
- I am strong enough to live in the movement and move on from the past.