Body Image Affirmations are statements you say to yourself that are typically stated in the present and as if they have already happened that help you set intentions to get what you want.
They help boost self-confidence, create inner peace, spread love, and joy that is within you. Affirmations can be used for any personal development and growth purpose. This is one of the best ways to create the dreams you want, and a lot of it has to do with manifesting the things you find important in life.
Here are 20 Body Image Affirmations for you to use!
- I love my body.
- I love who I am becoming.
- I work on my image, but I am happy with the way I am.
- My mind is as sexy as my body.
- I aim to be physically and mentally attractive.
- I go for other like-minded people.
- I am sexy.
- My body is a vessel for greatness.
- I experience life rather than focus on my body.
- My body deserves to be treated with love and respect.
- Someone else thinks I am beautiful.
- I am more than a pretty face.
- I have beauty on the inside of me and on the outside.
- My body is strong and powerful.
- My body is a gift, and I will cherish it forever.
- Feeling healthier is more important than a number on the scale.
- I let my body guide my actions.
- I get enough sleep to feel well-rested.
- I am confident in my body.
- I respect my body enough to keep it healthy.
Rise Above Your Stories
In this 3-part video series, I share with you how to become aware of your stories, uncover the truth behind them, and the strategies that will help you keep moving forward. It's time to shed those stories so you too can create the life you want!