Now that the first three months are behind us, it’s time for a quarterly review and reflect on the goals I set at the beginning of the year! There have been some shifts and changes and I am always reminding myself that going with my flow works best for me.
I am a big fan of being accountable and this is one way I can show up and do just that. I’ve also been sharing daily accountability in my community as a way to show people what I do and how much I do it. I think there’s a misconception about how much we need to cram into a day to work towards our goals and I believe we don’t need to work ourselves into exhaustion.
- Create 2 new Wood-Burning Tutorials a month – this is definitely ongoing work in progress
- Work on Guitar Cut out Wood-Burning that will be a special gift – not yet started
Learn the Cricut and make things
- Create 2 Crochet Patterns a month – not yet started
- Make art that excites me and brings me joy – ongoing work in progress
- Get healthier – ongoing work in progress
- Get more active – ongoing work in progress
- Complete 2022 Miles – I am at 430 miles so far
- Hike once a month – not yet started
- Annual Physical – to be scheduled
- Cut out processed food – ongoing work in progress
- Get wills done – not yet started
- Spend time with kids/grandkids
- Declutter of things we don’t need or use – ongoing work in progress
- Renovate each room – starting with the bathroom – ongoing work in progress
- Paint House exterior – not yet started
PHILANTHROPY + ACTIVISM
- Donate Animal Art to Wildlife Center for Auction – – not yet started
- Donate to Urea Cycle Foundation – ongoing work in progress
- Increase networth to $X – ongoing work in progress and I am already ahead from last year
- Invest in a property – not yet started
Set up Profit First– I am so excited to have my accounts set up!
- Reduce Debt – ongoing work in progress
TRAVEL + ADVENTURES
- See Bon Jovi in Concert in April
- Camping at the Beach
- Dino Park with the grandkids
- Camping Trip with my partner
- Metal in the Mountains Music Festival (I’m a sponsor)
- Iron Maiden Concert in October
Review funnels + update as needed for current offers Sign up as a Vendor at Markets + Festivals to sell Art Create monthly workshops and courses forRebel Incubator – I did a complete change in this. I no longer offer a membership but do 3-months intensive with all of my programs included!
- Weekly YouTube Video – this has been scratched. I am getting ready to launch a Podcast and that feels better!
- Grow the Pyrography Academy – ongoing work in progress
- Kick off the Crochet Academy
- Grow Rebel Handmade + launch Membership – ongoing work in progress
- Work with 100 clients one-on-one in 2022 – ongoing work in progress
Map out 2022 Content
Taking some time for a quarterly review will help reflect on your progress and where you are with your goals will help you check in with yourself and see what is or isn’t working!