Now that the first three months are behind us, it’s time for a quarterly review and reflect on the goals I set at the beginning of the year! There have been some shifts and changes and I am always reminding myself that going with my flow works best for me.
I am a big fan of being accountable and this is one way I can show up and do just that. I’ve also been sharing daily accountability in my community as a way to show people what I do and how much I do it. I think there’s a misconception about how much we need to cram into a day to work towards our goals and I believe we don’t need to work ourselves into exhaustion.
- Create 2 new Wood-Burning Tutorials a month – this is definitely ongoing work in progress
- Work on Guitar Cut out Wood-Burning that will be a special gift – not yet started
Learn the Cricut and make things
- Create 2 Crochet Patterns a month – not yet started
- Make art that excites me and brings me joy – ongoing work in progress
- Get healthier – ongoing work in progress
- Get more active – ongoing work in progress
- Complete 2022 Miles – I am at 430 miles so far
- Hike once a month – not yet started
- Annual Physical – to be scheduled
- Cut out processed food – ongoing work in progress
- Get wills done – not yet started
- Spend time with kids/grandkids
- Declutter of things we don’t need or use – ongoing work in progress
- Renovate each room – starting with the bathroom – ongoing work in progress
- Paint House exterior – not yet started
PHILANTHROPY + ACTIVISM
- Donate Animal Art to Wildlife Center for Auction – – not yet started
- Donate to Urea Cycle Foundation – ongoing work in progress
- Increase networth to $X – ongoing work in progress and I am already ahead from last year
- Invest in a property – not yet started
Set up Profit First– I am so excited to have my accounts set up!
- Reduce Debt – ongoing work in progress
TRAVEL + ADVENTURES
- See Bon Jovi in Concert in April
- Camping at the Beach
- Dino Park with the grandkids
- Camping Trip with my partner
- Metal in the Mountains Music Festival (I’m a sponsor)
- Iron Maiden Concert in October
Review funnels + update as needed for current offers Sign up as a Vendor at Markets + Festivals to sell Art Create monthly workshops and courses forRebel Incubator – I did a complete change in this. I no longer offer a membership but do 3-months intensive with all of my programs included!
- Weekly YouTube Video – this has been scratched. I am getting ready to launch a Podcast and that feels better!
- Grow the Pyrography Academy – ongoing work in progress
- Kick off the Crochet Academy
- Grow Rebel Handmade + launch Membership – ongoing work in progress
- Work with 100 clients one-on-one in 2022 – ongoing work in progress
Map out 2022 Content
Taking some time for a quarterly review will help reflect on your progress and where you are with your goals will help you check in with yourself and see what is or isn’t working!
Get access to the Goal Setting Toolkit
Inside the Rebel Goal Setting tool kit, you will get access to the mini-course that gives you a roadmap to set, plan and achieve your goals. You will receive the tools to help you break your goals down and to make it easy.