Welcome to the May 2022 Life + Biz Review! Because I do the quarterly review and reflect on the goals I set, having a monthly update just makes sense! I also do daily accountability posts in the Den Community to share what I do every day to help me get closer to my goals.
What am I doing in this life?
So I currently am dealing with plantar fasciitis and it’s making me quite miserable. I had some big mile goals this year, but more importantly, moving my body, outside in nature is good for my body, mind, and soul. This is week 5 and I don’t know that I am improving at all despite the physical therapy exercises and a lot of rest. I’m really just kinda over it and my understanding is that a bike workout seems like the best option, I will make use of the one I have, just to get moving anyways.
I am in the process of updating and upgrading my office/studio furniture and everything is just a bit of a mess. I didn’t take any before pictures, but I have some that I can share maybe if I decide to do a reveal over here on my art website.
In my last update, I shared about the Rebel Shine Summit, and I am so thrilled about this launch. I have some amazing speakers sharing the knowledge they hold about getting unstuck in life and business. It’s going to run for 8 days, each conversation is about 20 to 30 minutes long. It’s a bit daunting to pull off, but it’s also a lot of fun. If you missed it, and are interested in some of my other events, you can check those out here! If you want to speak, participate in a giveaway, and teach – and help people in their life + business journey – join one or all of those events!
We didn’t do anything fun this past month, as there were no events that stirred our interests. This is about to change for June though as we have my youngest graduating from high school, friends of ours playing at an event, and I have two art events happening.
Some months aren’t going to have lots of progress or things going on, and I am okay with that. Part of working towards goals is that it is a journey and that it is about experiences but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be impactful every single day!
My ongoing goals are:
- Create 2 new Wood-Burning Tutorials a month – this is definitely ongoing work in progress
- Work on Guitar Cut out Wood-Burning that will be a special gift – not yet started
Learn the Cricut and make things
- Create 2 Crochet Patterns a month – not yet started
- Make art that excites me and brings me joy – ongoing work in progress
- Heal this plantar fasciitis
- Get healthier – ongoing work in progress
- Get more active – ongoing work in progress
- Complete 2022 Miles – I am at 459 miles and yeah I’ve fallen a bit behind due to a sprain injury on my left ankle. Fun.
- Hike once a month – not yet started
- Annual Physical – to be scheduled
- Cut out processed food – ongoing work in progress. I’ve added Obvi into my daily regimen for more protein and some additional supplements such as protein collagen and the whey protein shake.
- Get wills done – not yet started
- Power of Attorney for my youngest
- Spend time with kids/grandkids
- Declutter of things we don’t need or use – ongoing work in progress
- Renovate each room – starting with the bathroom – ongoing work in progress
Replace Wood Siding on the outside
- Paint House exterior – not yet started
PHILANTHROPY + ACTIVISM
- Donate Animal Art to Wildlife Center for Auction – – not yet started
- Donate to Urea Cycle Foundation – ongoing work in progress
- Increase net worth to $X – ongoing work in progress and I am already ahead from last year
- Invest in a property – not yet started
Set up Profit First– I am so excited to have my accounts set up!
- Reduce Debt – ongoing work in progress
TRAVEL + ADVENTURES
See Bon Jovi in Concert in April– that was such a great time.
- Camping at the Beach
- Dino Park with the grandkids
- Camping Trip with my partner
- A Day to Remember, The Ghost Inside, Beartooth, and Bad Omens show in August with Friends
- Iron Maiden Concert in October
Review funnels + update as needed for current offers Sign up as a Vendor at Markets + Festivals to sell Art
- Rebel Incubator – 3 months of goal setting and goal getting mastermind! The next round kicks off on July 12!
Weekly YouTube Video – this has been scratched. I am getting ready to launch a Podcast and that feels better!
- Grow the Pyrography Academy – ongoing work in progress
- Kick off the Crochet Academy
- Work with 100 clients one-on-one in 2022 – ongoing work in progress
- Get My Rebel Goals onto Amazon – it’s been a challenge formatting it
Map out 2022 Content
- Write my next book – this just got added in April and is in progress
Alright, that is it for the May 2022 Life + Biz Review.
Let’s make things happen!