Welcome to the June 2022 Life + Biz Review! It’s time for a monthly update! I’ve been holding steady on the daily accountability posts in the Den Community to share what I do every day to help me get closer to my goals.
What am I doing in this life?
I am back into running and currently do one day of running, one day of kettlebell alternating them with one day of rest. It feels amazing to be on the trails again and not have lost much stamina in the process when I was recovering from plantar fasciitis a few weeks ago. I also follow a bit more of a low-carb nutrition plan because one of the things I discovered is that potatoes, pasta, rice, and break make me tired and sluggish and I am done sleeping my afternoons away.
I have updated and upgraded my office/studio furniture as you can see above. I have another shelf behind me that has different size compartments to hold all of the finished creations that I may not take to an event to sell but are available on my website.
The Rebel Shine Summit was a success! I’ve added 250 people to my email list putting me just over 1400. I did a bit of an overhaul on some of my goals I’ll share below! The next event I am hosting is the Love your Life Summit – and I am looking for experts! Interested? Check it out here!
The highlight in June was that my youngest has officially graduated high school! If you don’t know his story, it’s really a big milestone as he was born with a rare genetic disorder that’s potentially fatal, had three liver transplants before finishing middle school as well has is autistic. He’s earned every bit of celebration and showing of hoorah for reaching this milestone when at times we didn’t know if we’d ever even get here.
Art events are over for June, I am currently focusing on Christmas in July event which should really be a good time. I have a few things on my craft table that need finishing.
My ongoing goals are:
- Create 2 new Wood-Burning Tutorials a month – this is definitely ongoing work in progress
- Work on Guitar Cut out Wood-Burning that will be a special gift – not yet started
Learn the Cricut and make things
- Create 2 Crochet Patterns a month – not yet started
- Make art that excites me and brings me joy – ongoing work in progress
Heal this plantar fasciitis
- Get healthier – ongoing work in progress
- Get more active – ongoing work in progress
- Complete 2022 Miles – I am at 673 miles and yeah I’ve fallen a bit behind due to a sprain injury on my left ankle. Fun.
- Hike once a month – not yet started
- Annual Physical – to be scheduled
- Going Low Carb – ongoing work in progress. I’ve added Obvi into my daily regimen for more protein and some additional supplements such as protein collagen and the whey protein shake.
- Get wills done – not yet started
- Power of Attorney for my youngest
- Spend time with kids/grandkids
- Declutter of things we don’t need or use – ongoing work in progress
- Renovate each room – starting with the bathroom – ongoing work in progress
Replace Wood Siding on the outside
- Paint House exterior – not yet started
PHILANTHROPY + ACTIVISM
- Donate Animal Art to Wildlife Center for Auction – – not yet started
- Donate to Urea Cycle Foundation – ongoing work in progress
- Increase net worth to $X – ongoing work in progress and I am already ahead from last year
- Invest in a property – not yet started
Set up Profit First– I am so excited to have my accounts set up!
- Reduce Debt – ongoing work in progress
TRAVEL + ADVENTURES
See Bon Jovi in Concert in April– that was such a great time.
- Camping at the Beach
- Dino Park with the grandkids
- Camping Trip with my partner and couple friends
- A Day to Remember, The Ghost Inside, Beartooth, and Bad Omens show in August with Friends
- Iron Maiden Concert in October
Review funnels + update as needed for current offers Sign up as a Vendor at Markets + Festivals to sell Art
- Rebel Incubator – 3 months of goal setting using an asynchronous format!
- Life tip to go – a low-cost membership
Coffee with a Rebel Podcast Launched!
- Grow the Pyrography Academy – ongoing work in progress
- Kick off the Crochet Academy – getting there
- Work with 100 clients one-on-one in 2022 – ongoing work in progress
Get My Rebel Goals onto Amazon Map out 2022 Content
- Write my next book – in progress
- *NEW* Grow my email list to 7000 subscribers using Joint ventures
Sponsor a Band – Artusha – for their Tour Sponsor a Festival – Metal in the Mountains 2023 – already paid for
Alright, that is it for the June 2022 Life + Biz Review.
Let’s make things happen!
Get access to the Goal Setting Toolkit
Inside the Rebel Goal Setting tool kit, you will get access to the mini-course that gives you a roadmap to set, plan and achieve your goals. You will receive the tools to help you break your goals down and to make it easy.