It is never too late to take action and do what you love to do and have the life you want! But to go after what you want, you must dig deep and do the work. Growth only happens on the other side of the comfort zone. And the only way to step out of that zone is by taking action! And the only way to get started is to have clarity on what you want your life to feel like.
It is cutting through
- The negative thoughts and core beliefs
- The obstacles and sabotage we often create ourselves
- The procrastination and stop the excuses
You know you have amazing ideas and dreams just waiting for you to take action.
- Affirm yourself that you have what it takes
- Love yourself enough to honor yourself
- Have Boundaries that support your life
When you rise above the sabotage, obstacles, and fear that has kept you playing small and mostly playing it safe, amazing things are going to happen.
All the things you want to be, do and have are slowly growing and coming into your existence. All there will be left to do is to create a plan, commit to it and start taking action. But be careful partaking in this course could be life changing!
Who am I to guide you into rising above and into action?
Every idea I ever had I made happen:
- I wanted a retail store to support local artists in a small town. Done.
- I wanted to write a book. Done.
- I wanted to create coloring books. Done.
- I wanted to start a business that encompasses all that I do. Done.
But it took fighting the doubts and fears and the voices that didn’t believe it could happen. It meant cutting through the bullshit of my own doing and not caring what other people think about me or my work.
It’s about believing in yourself and having an “I can do” attitude.
I created the 30-day Business Challenge because sometimes finding inspiration can be a challenge but you still want to make things happen. And sometimes it isn’t enough to have an inspirational thought, there are moving parts that need to happen.
Peaks of Inspiration
Get clear on why you procrastinate, ditch the excuses and get ready to ride the wave of inspiration!