You can crush our fear and create your vision of what you want in your life and business to look like. I mean if you’re like me then you get super excited about the possibility that this could happen like in real life.
But then this is what happens:
I am not good enough.
I am not worthy.
I don’t feel qualified.
No one wants to hear what I have to say, let alone what I do. This is all the crap we tell ourselves of why we shouldn’t go after that life or business that we want to build because we have this deep-rooted believe that this can only happen to other people.
But it’s all just shit that we brought with us from our experiences in childhood and it’s been my experiences it all relates to some form of abandonment and not being able to really have permission to grieve our loss.
Perhaps you came from a broken home.
Perhaps you grew up in a blended family
Perhaps you lost a loved one through death.
Perhaps you were raised in someone else’s home.
Perhaps you went through a divorce.
These are all experiences that cause us to feel abandoned and we begin to question our worth and wonder if we deserve to have a life of our choosing.
We don’t always know that abandonment can show up as fear because it seems to be an odd place to come from.
Take a moment and reflect on where in your life you have been abandoned, my someone.
Acknowledge it and pay attention to what you are telling yourself around this situation.
Odds are that you haven’t even grieved the abandonment because let’s be honest, it’s a loss and all loss has a grieving process.
We get angry over it.
We also great fear around it.
What if I _______________ (fill in the blank) and lose ___________________ (fill in the blank).
What will happen to you, to your life?
But here’s the thing if you have on to that fear of abandonment, the fear of losing that vision of your life, you will never know the truth about it. We create our own truth through our thoughts and beliefs.
So, let’s change it and crush that fear of abandonment.
- Give yourself permission to grieve, be compassionate and practice forgiveness.
- Define your vision. Use a journal or create a vision board to really bring in what your vision of your life is.
- Create clarity of what needs to happen to make it a reality.
- Create a goal with deadlines and doable action steps. I recommend spreading them out so you are not overwhelmed.
- Take action, even when the fear rises. Just write that blog post, make that investment or start that business you’ve always wanted.
- Have a regular, I recommend daily, mindset routine. Through journaling, meditation, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), exercise and all the things that will bring your vibration up and allow you to really feel good.
Yes, being abandoned sucks but the reality is we all go through this at one point or another in our life. What will set you apart from everyone else is to not be stuck in this fear. You are compassionate with the other person, the event and yourself.
The great thing about community is that people are there to support you and hold space. They will rally around you to help you in ways you hadn’t imagined before. It’s the reason I created the gathering so that you no longer have to weather the storm by yourself. Be willing to crush fear so you can create that vision you hold dear!