Entrepreneur Tool Kit
The Entrepreneur Tool Kit helps get clear on the business you want to start and start mapping out your content to tell people about it!
One of the biggest challenges people have is knowing what problems they solve for people and how they are going to share that with the world.
It’s time to create the life you want and changes the world by doing it! Access the Entrepreneur Toolkit to help you get started and market your business.
A library of useful resources to help businesses at all stages of growth. Whether you need to define what your business is, figure out what to offer next and how to be more visible, or know what tools to use in business, The Entrepreneur Tool Kit is a bundle of resources to help you move forward.
Inside the Entrepreneur Tool Kit
- Your business idea – If you have an idea – this module will help you hash it all out.
- Business Tools + Resources – These are the tools and resources I use in my business but also additional ones because you may prefer something different.
- 5 Goal-Setting Activities for Creative Entrepreneurs – it can be a challenge for creatives to set goals, this 30-minute video might help you do just that though!
- CEO Mindset – Creatives and spiritual entrepreneurs often struggle with employing strategies but developing the CEO Mindset is important if you want your business to be successful.
- Discover your Zone of Genius – We all have that one thing we absolutely excel at and yet we often work in areas that we don’t because we are taught to just “push through it”. In this 30-minute video, you get to sort out your strength and know which activities to remove our outsourcing when you can!
- Grow your Community – Your community is more than just a Facebook group. In this video, we dive into what that means and looks like for you!
- Quit trading dollars for hours – you’ve heard of memberships and maybe you’ve thought about how you could do that for your business. In this 30-minute video, you learn why that can help you improve your business, your energy, and your bank account.
Sign up below to get access to the Entrepreneur Tool Kit!