Don’t lock yourself in a cage
Learn from the things you encounter, And sometimes, one thing leads to another. Instead of locking yourself up in your cage of fears and crying over past heartaches, embarrassment and failures, treat them as your teachers and they will become your tools in your own personal growth and success.
I’m a huge Robin Williams fan and one of his movies is a great example
Hunter “patch” Adams is a medical student who failed to make it through the board exams. After months of suffering in melancholy, depression and suicidal attempts he decided to seek medical attention and voluntarily admitted himself in a psychiatric ward. His months of stay in the hospital led him to meet different kinds of people. People who struggled with mental health challenges.
Patch found ways of treating his own ailment and finally realized he has to get back on track. He woke up one morning realizing that after all the failure and pains he has gone through, he still want to become a doctor. He carries with himself a positive attitude that
How can you break out of the cage and engage in your own personal growth?
- Stop thinking and feeling as if you’re a failure because you’re not. How can others accept you if YOU can’t accept YOU?
- When people feel so down and low about themselves, help them move up. Don’t go down with them. They’ll pull you down further and both of you will end up feeling inferior.
- The world is a large room for lessons, not mistakes. Don’t feel stupid and doomed forever just because you failed on a science quiz.
- Take things one at a time and make time to review and reflect on where you are on a regular basis.
- Personal growth brings you to inner stability, personality development and your successes come from self-confidence, self-appreciation, and self-esteem.
- Set meaningful and achievable goals. It hopes and aims to result in an improved and better YOU.
- Sometimes, we don’t realize that the little things that we do like a pat on the back, saying “hi” or “hello”, greeting someone “good day” are simple things that mean so much to other people.
- When you’re willing to accept the change that is about to happen it doesn’t mean that everyone else is. The world is a place where people of different values and attitude hang out.
There is no overnight success but when you make a decision to create a different life, over time you won’t even recognize the old life.
You don’t have to wait for the proverbial shoe to hit you and wait for clarity. You can decide today that it’s time for a change, become an active part of your own personal growth.
Join me for a 4-hours filled with hot seats and masterminding to tackle your struggles and ditch the excuses that are keeping you in the cage.
Join me June 15th, 2019 from 10:00 am – 2 pm online via zoom
Only 5 Spots available