Every time I create a post looking for interviews with artists, I hear this question:
What kind of Artist are you looking for?
And here’s my answer to this:
Any kind of artist. In general creatives of any kind.
And then anyone with a dream and a goal that they are actively going after.
I am passionate about sharing YOUR work with the world all the while having the easy and yet not so easy conversation of what it takes to follow that dream of yours.
This means that I am not limiting the conversations to just musicians or fine arts but I am open the door to anyone that identifies with being a creative and/or artist. And sometimes those two words are not the same in the meaning of society. But I don’t play in a box.
I have interviewed musicians, a spiritual lightworker, a Karaoke DJ + actor, graphics + branding ninja so far because there is no limitation when it comes to creativity and designing a life that supports your dreams and goals.
So, with all of that being said, if you identify as a creative and/or artist then I want to talk to you.
This means if you are
- A musician (solo, in a band)
- A Yarn specialist (crochet, knit, yarn creator etc)
- A Wordsmith (songwriter, copywriter, storyteller, author/blogger etc)
- A painter (oil, acrylics,
water color, something else etc)
- A Bath + Body creator (Soap, bath bombs etc)
- A Herbalist (tea maker, salve maker, incense etc)
- A Pyrographer (wood-burner etc)
- A Jewelry (fine jewelry, macrame, wire jewelry etc)
- A Graphics Designer and/or Web Designer
- A YouTuber of some kind (gamer, reaction etc)
- An individual that works with healing arts
I mean I could go on and on and on I am sure – but if any of those or something else describes you, let’s book an interview.
What are some of the things we’ll talk about?
That depends on how much you are willing to share about your world. But we’ll talk about how you got started in your craft, how you keep going and doing the work you do. We’ll touch on what you do during the days where everything feels like crap and you’re not sure you can keep going. This is about you and me having a conversation about you and your work.
But here’s the thing, if you are not wanting to be on video, there is the blog post feature option. This means I’ll share a google doc with you that has about 19 questions or so – and you will answer as many as you want with a 10 question minimum.