Acceptance Affirmations are statements you say to yourself that are typically stated in the present and as if they have already happened that help you set intentions to get what you want.
They help boost self-confidence, create inner peace, spread love, and joy that is within you. Affirmations can be used for any personal development and growth purpose. This is one of the best ways to create the dreams you want, and a lot of it has to do with manifesting the things you find important in life.
Here are 20 Acceptance Affirmations for you to use!
- I accept what comes to me, good and bad.
- I accept the feelings that come with each moment and take what life brings.
- I shall accept and pass no judgment on others.
- I will accept the unconditional love of others.
- I accept that I will give others my unconditional love.
- I am accepting of how diverse life is, and I cherish every one.
- I accept everyone and everything, I will send out my positive prayers and vibes to them.
- I accept that we are all unique.
- I accept that we may disagree but we can still share love and peace.
- I am accepting of other’s opinions.
- I will always accept others for exactly who they are.
- I am important and I accept this thought.
- Self-acceptance is the key to a happy life.
- I accept the love I receive from others, and I will always return that love.
- I accept the joy life has to offer.
- I accept others life for what it is and I will enjoy it.
- I accept it is my place to give and receive life’s offerings.
- When you are open to accepting situations, you will get more from life.
- I accept my body and mind’s limitations but will always try to push myself for something better.
- I accept all of the wonderful feelings that run in my body. I accept myself.