Your Zone of Genius
Maximum Revenue! Discover Your Zone of Genius is to Create a Low-Stress, Highly Profitable Business that You Love.
If your current To-Do List is the bane of your existence and you’re so over ending each day tired and uninspired, this one’s for you….
- Stop Trying to “Do It All”–and Start Doing ONLY What You Love
- Ready to Radically Increase Your Productivity, Pleasure and Profit?
A few questions for you:
Ever feel like you spend your whole day staring at your laptop from behind your cute blue blockers, but don’t actually feel fulfilled by any work you’ve done?
Do you pass out onto your silk pillowcase most nights feeling drained and depleted–and not-so-secretly dreading the fact that you know you have to do it all, all over again the next day?
Do you know your work-life balance sucks, but don’t quite know what to do about it?
Have you ever thought, “I really didn’t go into business for myself to do all of THIS!”?
Do you ever feel compelled to say “yes” to opportunities because you know you can do the work, even though in your gut you don’t want to and it won’t actually get you any closer to your goals & dreams?
And do you ever wonder how business owners seem so wildly efficient, productive and (quite frankly) turned on by their work…when you’re barely keeping your head above water most days?
If so, you’re not alone.
The Truth: Working on the Wrong Tasks–Even If You’re “Good” at Them– will lead you to Burnout!
Allow me to explain.
Imagine that your business–and everything you do within it–like a pyramid. At the tippy-top are all the tasks that fill you up and give you energy. This is the “work” you do that doesn’t feel like work. Instead, this work feels expansive, fun, and (dare I say it!) pleasurable. (Even if it looks like “hard work” to others.)
This “work” happens easily and you get it done quickly, effectively, and effortlessly. Not to mention, this is the stuff you do that leaves you with a deep sense of inner fulfillment.
On the other hand? At the bottom of the pyramid are the tasks you suck at, that also suck the life out of you. Whether it’s doing your books or (over)editing Instagram photos in Lightroom, these are the tasks that take up a ton of time and energy for you. They’re at the base of the pyramid because–let’s be honest–there are a LOT of them.
Of course, there’s also a ton of other tasks that fit somewhere in the middle. They’re the things that don’t exactly light you up, but sometimes include tasks you’re “okay” or even “good” at.
While we’re all smart enough to know that spending time doing tasks we hate would eventually wear us down, the truth is that spending any significant time outside your Zone of Genius will potentially put you on the path to burnout.
In fact, Expert Gay Hendricks, author of “The Big Leap” and “The Joy of Genius” and arguably the founding father of the term “Zone of Genius” states every conscious, competent leader should aim to spend 70% of their time in their Zone.
If 70% sounds like an awful lot of time, I get it.
And while the “solution’ might sound simple–just figure out what you’re good at and do more of that and less of everything else–the truth is, it can be pretty hard to decipher what our Zone of Genius actually encompasses and even harder to figure out how to work it into a business we’ve already created.
Without a plan, that is.
That’s why I’m offering a unique, step-by-step course to help you not only figure out what your specific Zone of Genius is, but also provide practical tips to help you embody it in the day-to-day running of your business.
Discover Your Zone of Genius to Create a Low-Stress, Highly Profitable Business that You Love
When you purchase, you’ll receive the training and workbook walking you step-by-step through how to pinpoint your unique Zone of Genius so you can make more money doing only work you love!
- Waking up every morning genuinely excited to breeze through your To Do List
- Only doing tasks that truly energize you–and leaving the soul-sucking tasks to others
- Feeling fully present, alive and fulfilled each day by the work you do
- Getting into flow, losing track of time and effortlessly creating incredible work that leads to more impact & income!
Sound like a dream? Here’s how we can make it real…
Step 1: The Ultimate Secret to Doing Highly-Paid Work You Love
Your Zone of Genius isn’t the only “zone” that affects your productivity, pleasure and profit. In this step, you’ll learn all about the 4 main “Zones” each task in your business can fall into. This is foundational information that can change your business forever.
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- An in-depth look at what a Zone of Genius truly is–and why it’s essential to discover yours if you want to delight clients and bring in dollars.
- The difference between your Zone of Genius and the “flow state” –are they the same thing…or not?
- When and where you need to spend the majority of your time–if you ever want to stop feeling less like a “worker bee” and more like a CEO!
- Why you don’t have to completely recreate your business to start living in your Zone–and what to do instead.
Step 2: Figure Out What Naturally Fills You Up & Tap Into More Flow
Now that you’re crystal clear on what a Zone of Genius (and all its counterparts) actually are, it’s time to move onto nailing yours down.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- Expert exercises for gaining crystal clear on your unique Zone of Genius–so you can start feeling more inspired and challenged and less drained and overwhelmed.
- The exact number of tasks you can consider your Zone of Genius
- Why you can’t–and shouldn’t–do ANYTHING just because you’re “good at it”
Step 3: Pinpoint What Isn’t “Your Thing”–So You Can Finally Find What Is!
Struggling to find your Zone of Genius? It happens. Sometimes figuring out what you’re great at also requires taking a look at what you’re not so great at, too.
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- What to do if you’re struggling to pinpoint your Zone of Genius
- How to work backward to find your Zone of Genius–plus exercises to help you get clear on each of your other “Zones”.
- What to do about all those asks you can do, but don’t love to do
Step 4: Why You Shouldn’t Just “Stick with What You’re Good At” If You Want to Make MORE Cash!
Now that you’re on your way to knowing your Zone of Genius, it’s time to make sure you don’t fall into the seemingly-innocuous (but actually pretty vicious) “Zone of Excellence Trap.”
In step 4, we’ll cover…
- Why your Zone of Excellence is actually your worst enemy if you ever want to experience more freedom and (cash)flow.
- The real reasons most entrepreneurs stay stuck in their Zone of Excellence–and how to mentally prepare to step into your Zone of Genius instead.
- How to avoid the Zone of Excellence” trap–including foolproof ways to discern whether a specific task is in your Zone of Genius or Zone of Excellence.
Step 5: Deliberately Shape Your Days for More Income & Less Overwhelm
Once you have a hyper-clear picture of what tasks truly bring you pleasure and fulfillment–and which ones definitely don’t–the real goal is to start bringing more of those joy-inducing tasks into your business. But how?
In step 5, we’ll cover…
- The easiest way to get and stay in your Zone of Genius more often–that doesn’t require you to rebuild your entire business or burn your current processes to the ground.
- How to “cultivate your Genius” in just 10 minutes a day–and 10x your returns!
- How to strategically add more of what you love into your week & increase your long-term satisfaction by leaps & bounds.
Step 6: Delegate Like a Diva So You Can Cash in Like a CEO!
In our final step, you’ll learn how to start putting together an incredible, supportive and super-smart team that can do the things you don’t love (or want!) to do better, faster, and more effectively than you ever could. (And thank goodness for that!)
In step 6, we’ll cover…
- How to start outsourcing like Beyonce–even on a not-even-close-to-Beyonce-level budget.
- Exactly what to outsource first, next and last to see the fastest payoff–in cash and sanity!
- How to choose which tasks to outsource to amp up your energy–plus how to find people that will get the job done better & faster than you!
Now, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention this one last detail:
Living into your Zone of Genius is a process. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
But it’s also imperative if you want to skip burnout most business owners experience–and if you want running your business to feel less like a chore and bore and more like the work you were born to do.
Of course, you always have the choice. You could keep trying to be all the things to all the people. You could keep doing everything in your business, from answering emails at 12 a.m. to creating quote images in Canva.
Or, you could check out this expertly-crafted training that will teach you everything you need to know about discovering & working in your Zone of Genius, so you can actually enjoy your work, your business and your life. (Not to mention, the number of zeros in your bank balance.)
Sign up today and get immediate access to the training + workbook for $19!
P.S. This is also included in the Rebel’s Academy – a membership experience to be accessible for entrepreneurs at any stage of their business. Getting started can be so overwhelming but when you commit to showing up for your business and grow the skills and implement the strategy you can and will do amazing things in business.