I am so excited for you to begin your journey and create goals that include who you want to be, what you want to do, and what you want to have!
I love that you’re ready to take some time to really think about your goals before you hit the ground running. It’s easy to say “one day I will” or “someday I am going to…” but the reality is that by using those words you aren’t really going to do anything.
When I started my journey, I struggled using the SMART Goal system because
- I wasn’t clear on what I wanted
- I didn’t know how to get there
- I didn’t prioritize my goals
In the Rebel goal setting tool kit I share my process of how I get to the core of what I want in my life and create my Be, Do and Have Goals.
But just because you have declared your goals and mapped out a plan doesn’t really mean a thing if you keep procrastinating. There can be some big and even small things that are holding you back.
Inside the Rebel Goal Setting tool kit, you will get access to
- 24 questions to ask yourself before you set goals
- Free Mini-Course on Goal Setting
- Productivity Resources
It can be challenging to get started, maintain motivation, and stay committed all the way to the end.
Let the mini-course give you a roadmap to set, plan and achieve your goals.
Planning goals times time and a willingness to sit down and do the work. Use this challenge to get clear and decide on the steps to take so you can create the life you want.
You will receive the tools to help you break your goals down and to make it easy.
Just had a really great conversation with Petra Monaco! This lady is pure brilliance & heart. Her patience & amazingness makes her a clear beacon of hope. My soul gravitates to people who care about others. What an honor it is to know this great woman.
“The money will follow the good work you do” – Petra Monaco
I do a lot of things.
• I’m an artist who creates handmade things all the time and sells them.
• I’m a mom + special needs mom and sometimes life is a little hectic and chaotic in our home and I am actively working on having things in harmony rather than balance.
• I’m a coach, strategist + consultant who helps people get over excuses of why to taking action towards their dreams + goals, advising clients on strategies that support them and their business.
• I’m a virtual assistant (tech support) and web designer for creatives, coaches, and healers who get overwhelmed with all the technical aspects of running their business.
• I’m a writer who publishes 50+ blog posts a year that reach more than 25,000+ readers a month on the topics of personal and business development.