I wanted to share some list journal ideas because if you’re anything like one of my friends, there is a list for everything! And as the name implies, this journal will contain list after list after list.
If you like to keep track of things in a chronological way this can be super fun. I have used a list journal for creating a timeline review of my life and a to-do list journal where I tracked all the things I did and want to do. And I am not necessarily talking chores here, more like goals and the steps that help me get there.
Creating a list journal comes with endless possibilities and if you want some help getting started, I created this collection for you!
- A book list
- A goal list
- A travel list
- A movie list
- A living list (as opposed to bucket list)
- Things that make you happy list
- List of favorite songs
- List of recipes
- A News list (what’s happening in the world)
- A list about important events in your life
- A podcast list
- Your favorite artists
- A list of what you want to learn
- A list about what you are good at
- A random act of kindness list
- Your To-do list
- Gratitude list
- When everything sucks list (what to do)
- Habit list
- Words of Wisdom list
- Affirmation list
- Writing Prompt list
- Things you can’t live without list
- Favorite Websites
- Favorite Facebook Groups
- Gardening Tip List
- A tip list for your hobby
- Current Project list
- Birthday list
- Night out ideas
- About Me list
- Savings Tracker list
- Things people in your family say list
- Self-care list
- How to have more fun in life
- Decisions you have to make
- Concert tracking list
- A list about questions you have
- Inspirational Word list
- Cities/States/Countries you’ve been to
This is nowhere near a complete collection of list journal ideas but should be a great place to get started!
November Journal Prompts
What is your favorite fall treat?
Make a memory and show your family your favorite movie, and write about the experience.
Discuss 3 things you can do before the year is over.