Monthly Mastermind is this Saturday (June 15th) from 10:00 am – 2 pm online via zoom – which means you can totally stay in your jammies if you like.
Whatever dream you have is calling you to turn into a goal and make a plan that helps you figure out what to do first and what follows after.
And just maybe you don’t really know what you want and that’s okay too – but if you are feeling called to be more and to do more with you and your life, then I invite you to join this mastermind.
During those 4 hours, we will talk about all the things – the good, the bad and the everything
Personal Development can be a bit scary but it doesn’t have to be, we will have a good time figuring out how you can get unstuck and start creating a life that feels utter amazing.
So join me for
- 4 hours of coaching and masterminding
- Exercises you can use after the session
- Action steps you can take immediately
- Supportive and non-judgmental chat to move you towards the life you’ve always dreamed of
The session involves:
- You will receive some prep-work to download to have handy during our call
- Discussion on what you want out of life and ways to get there
- Activities to help you discover what an amazing life looks + life feels like
- Exercises to figure out your life priorities and what your distractions might be
- Tips and tools you can use after the session to keep you going
This is for you because
- You’re ready to commit + show up for yourself
- You question all the rules + think outside of the box
- You consider yourself a doer + are ready for action
Again the spots are limited to 5 people so that we can maintain an intimate setting and everyone receives the time they need to work through the wants and needs of life.
You will need to download the zoom app to your phone or computer. You will receive the link after you paid your investment to join this monthly mastermind.
Don’t miss a thing
Receive inspiring interviews, information on non-profits and the awareness they bring to the world and the lasted articles from our contributors and myself and the occasional offer + promotion.