Do you trust your intuition or do you questions everything about it?
For many years I would doubt my gut reaction because I hadn’t learned how to trust it. And then I became a mom to my youngest and I didn’t have a choice.
He was born with a rare genetic disorder (we didn’t know of 4 years what it was) and it was my intuition that told me something was seriously wrong. And when we finally got an answer and the validation I understood that my intuition was my internal wisdom center.
- You can feel it in every fiber in your body
- The energy around you feels wonky
- You’re getting the message to leave
- Your instinct is to cancel the day
- Something doesn’t feel right
- The nagging thought/feeling won’t go away
- You say yes or instantly
- You’re ready to flee the room
- It’s an immediate yes or no
- You have vivid dreams
- You keep catching the clock at a specific time
- You’re an empath
- You just know things
- People can’t lie to you
- You’re in tune with your body
- You analyze your safety
- You have the knack for something without too much practice
- You arrive early or late finding out it saved your life
- You predict the reaction of another person
- You have unexplainable insight about people or situations
- You are startled for no reason but know somethings happening
- You feel relief when you make a decision
- You don’t listen to shiny object syndrome
- You don’t experience fear or missing out
- You allow your gravings
Some of these just are and you already know that you are trusting your intuition in that area while in other areas you still doubt yourself.
At some point, trust is inevitable, like you can’t help yourself to allow your intuition to be that internal guidance center.
There’s so much relief that comes with that it’s really hard to experience.
Share with us a moment your intuition was spot on.
Don’t miss a thing
Receive inspiring interviews, information on non-profits and the awareness they bring to the world and the lasted articles from our contributors and myself and the occasional offer + promotion.